US Presidents Word Search
Find all of the names of the US Presidents from Washington to Obama hidden in this word search. There have been 44 US presidents, but a few of them have shared the same last name:
- John Adams and John Quincy Adams
- George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush
- William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison
- Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson
- Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin D. Roosevelt
We have included each different name only once in this word search.
This makes a challenging and instructive activity for President's Day - in the classroom or at home. It is a featured puzzle from our book 18 Holiday Word Searches.
More Printable Word Puzzles